Author: Jilligan
•11:27 AM
Another week has flown by and we have made it to Friday already.  We are busy as always with basketball for my daughter and baseball for the boys.  My husband started a new job with the same company so he is dealing with a learning curve at work.  He had been working two jobs recently for a little extra money but has decided he can't get enough sleep doing that.  The boys are both working so we are planning lots of schedules and trying to get everyone where they need to be.  What a crazy life!

We are still living in the RV during the week.  I am still battling whatever it was that sent me to the dr in December.  I have started some medication on a trial basis to see if I can get any relief from my symptoms.  It is expensive but insurance finally decided to cover some of the cost so that helps.  I do find some relief and hope things will continue to get better.  I have had to miss several races that I had paid for but I would rather do that and get better than make myself worse or cause anymore suffering to my body.

Diet is going well and I am slowly losing the weight I need.  I read a great article yesterday and it made me refocus on my journey and not my destination.  Things are moving right along in our world and I hope they are in yours as well.


|
This entry was posted on 11:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: