70
Author: Jilligan
•9:09 AM
70 pounds gone. Reward tomorrow. I want this weight loss to be permanent so I have been rewarding myself with permanent things also. I am still processing the 70 pounds gone. I am still outside of the wall that I need to break through but today I can see the cracks I have made in the wall. It is crumbling ounce by ounce.

Thanks for being there when I was hungry, emotional, cranky, happy, desperate, lost, running, walking, crying, singing, and shouting. Thanks for being there when I needed you. I could have done it without your support but it sure has been helpful to have along the way.
|
This entry was posted on 9:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On April 7, 2011 at 11:19 AM , Unknown said...

Great Job! That is awesome. Keep up the all the hard work it is really paying off. You are an inspiration.

 
On April 8, 2011 at 7:38 AM , sandra said...

Woohoooooo!

 
On April 8, 2011 at 10:25 AM , Jo Lynn said...

Are you kidding me? 70 pounds?! That's a HUGE achievement. I'm ashamed to think I complain about being 3 pounds more than I would like to be. Losing 70 pounds is no joke!

Congratulations to you girl. You really need to post before and after pictures so you can inspire others even more. ;)